Verde Shrimp & Rice
- 1 cup Rojo’s Salsa Verde
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Cook rice according to package instructions
In a large skillet over medium-high, heat oil. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant (about 1 minute) Season shrimp with salt and pepper and cook until cooked through (2 minutes per side.) Add 1 cup of Rojo’s Salsa Verde and stir until warmed. Stir in about half of the cilantro.
Serve over white rice. Garnish with remaining chopped cilantro and squeeze of lime juice.
Makes 3-4 servings.