Hatch Chile Chicken Salad
- 1 (15-oz.) Rojo’s Hatch Chile Salsa
- ½ lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts (2 small)
- 1 cucumber, peeled diced
- 1 cup red onion, thin sliced
- 2 heart romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halves
Heat oil in skillet and brown chicken on both sides (about 10 minutes per side) cooked through or until internal temperature of 165ºF is reached.
To serve, placed chopped romaine lettuce in bowl topped with sliced onions, cucumbers, and cherry tomatoes. Slice chicken breast into strips and place on top of salad. Add Rojo’s Hatch Chile Salsa over chicken.
Makes 4 – 6 servings.